| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Edson, Ab in September is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 62.4mm (2.5in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Edson, Ab September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Edson, Ab, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Edson, Ab:
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) NNW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 338.8 kms (210.5 miles) NW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 237.1 kms (147.4 miles) NW
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 248.9 kms (154.6 miles) SW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) S
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 313.7 kms (194.9 miles) SSW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 219.6 kms (136.5 miles) NNE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 198 kms (123 miles) E
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 194.5 kms (120.8 miles) E
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 288.6 kms (179.4 miles) E
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 193 kms (120 miles) E
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 317 kms (197 miles) E
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 232.4 kms (144.4 miles) SE
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) SSE
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SSE